Challenge#27 I Will Cook More At Home
Tips to cook more at home
- Make the time to pick out your food, prepare it and cook it.
- Develop a list of must-have kitchen items and buy them in bulk so you won’t run out of them and need to do a delivery
- Write it down: Before your shopping day, sit down and plot out what you want to eat for each meal of the week ahead.
- Find a few good dishes that only need one pot.
- Don’t be afraid to cook a lot of food. Even if you’re only cooking for yourself, it is easier to make big batches and freeze what is not needed