Challenge#16 I Will Boost My Metabolism
Tips To Boost Your Metabolism
- Don’t skip your breakfast to avoid your body from going into starvation mode.
- Eat frequent small meals to keep your blood sugar stable and provide a steady source of energy
- Don’t starve yourself: Dropping your calorie intake below 1,000 calories /day will slow down your metabolism.
- Eat the majority of your food earlier in the day
- Dinner should be your lightest meal
- It is preferable not to eat later than 3 to 4 hours before bedtime to help your body process and burn the food