About Dietitian Christelle Bedrossian – Dubai & Lebanon
Dietitian Christelle Bedrossian is a nutritionist and consultant trained in two fields:
The medical diet protocol for rapid and safe weight loss and the diet program for weight loss surgery nutrition.
Dietitian Christelle Bedrossian is aslo a frequent guest on various Lebanese and Arab TV and radio stations.
- Dietitian Christelle Bedrossian received her BS in Nutrition and Dietetics from the Saint Joseph University in 2007 and has completed her one year dietetic internship program at Rafic Hariri University Hospital.
- Dietitian Christelle Bedrossian obtained a certificate from Formadiète, Activeur de performance (Saucats-France) after completing a training program on the “Protein Sparing Modified Fast Diet”: a specialized medical diet to lose weight rapidly and safely through a low carbohydrate diet. This certificate entitles her to train other health professionals – such as dietitians – on how to prescribe this diet program (2011)
- Dietitian Christelle Bedrossian has received the Level 2 Award in Food Safety from Boecker Food Safety (2012) and has successfully completed the Level 3 food safety course and HACCP in manufacturing with the Royal Society for Public Health (UK) in 2013. These certificates enable her to offer consultation for catering services and restaurants on the proper manners to handle, store, and prepare food to avoid food poisoning.
- Dietitian Christelle Bedrossian teaches since 2013 the nutrition course at the Université pour Tous (UPT) for Saint Joseph University (2013-present)
- She was the speaker at the public conference held at Al Hayat Hospital on “Nutritional Management of Weight Loss Surgeries” ( February 2013)
- She was the speaker at the public conference held at Karageuzian Dispensary on “Diabetes Management” at (November 2012)
- Dietitian Christelle Bedrossian was featured in an online show for Tefal’s Actifry in which she followed up with an adolescent on the course of three months. During this period, she gave him a diet and helped him lose weight and learn how to eat in a healthier way (2015) Click here to know more about Actifry Challenge
- During Bledina‘s campaign “Mois de la Nutrition – Nutrition Month”, Dietitian Christelle Bedrossian offered tips and ideas for a healthier eating lifestyle for kids on Radio One, Nostalgie and MTV (2013-2014)
- Dietitian Christelle Bedrossian is the go-to resource on nutrition communication for a variety of media outlets in Lebanon and the Middle East, due to her ability to convey scientific information in a comprehensible way. She was the nutrition consultant and instructor for the contestants of “Najm El Khaleej” reality show on Dubai TV (2011), and was part of MTV’s program “Am A Woman” (seasons 1 and 2) offering tips and nutrition advice in the “Define Me” section.
- Dietitian Christelle Bedrossian is a frequent guest on various Lebanese and Arab TV stations: LBC, MTV, OTV, NBN, Orbit Al Yawm TV, Rotana Khalijya, ANB, Tele Liban; and local radio stations such as Radio One, Nostalgie, Fame FM, Radio Liban, Sawt El Ghad, Voice of Liberty, Melody FM, etc…
- She has written several articles on nutrition, diets and health awareness in magazines and newspapers. She is currently quoted by various written publications – both print and online – such as Al Joumhouriya, Sayidaty, Al Yakaza, Gulf Mirror, Arab Market