Call Now Button
Challenge#30 I Will Cut Down My Calories
Tips to cut down your calories
- Pay attention to snacking that can be high in calories like nuts and dried fruits.
- Don’t eat in front of the TV you will eat more when distracted.
- Use smaller plates: You’ll eat 25% less and save up to 500 calories.
- Leave 25% of your food on the plate at every meal.
- Kick the soda habit: soft drink can contain around 180 calories.
- Pay attention to how full you feel, and put down your fork when you’re satisfied.