Call Now Button
Challenge#28 I Will Eat Healthy On Vacation
Tips to eat healthy on vacation
- Pre-pack healthy snacks to avoid buying unhealthy items on the road: carrots, cucumbers, crackers and cheese, raw nuts, dried fruits…
- You don’t need to finish your meal offered on the plane since it contains lots of calories
- Before reaching your destination city, search for restaurants which offer healthy menu
- Be active and engage in activities like hiking and cycling while you are experiencing your destination spot
- Decrease the consumption of alcohol & caffeine which dehydrates you and replace them with water, veggies and fruits.