Call Now Button
Challenge#26 I will Eat Mindfully
Tips to eat mindfully
- Set your kitchen timer to 20 min and take that time to eat a normal-sized meal.
- Try eating with your non-dominant hand; if you’re a righty, hold your fork in your left hand when lifting food to your mouth.
- Use chopsticks if you don’t normally use them
- Eat silently for 5 min, thinking about what it took to produce that meal, from the farmer to the grocer to the cook.
- Take small bites and chew well.
- Before opening the fridge or cabinet, take a breath and ask yourself, “Am I really hungry?” Do something else, like reading or going on a short walk.