Call Now Button
Challenge#25 I Will Protect My Skin During Summer
Tips to protect my skin during summer
- Eat more citrus fruits (lemons, oranges, grapefruits) and green leafy veggies (lettuce, spinach and broccoli) that contain Vitamin C.
- Consume foods rich in beta carotene like carrots and tomatoes that gives a nice skin color
- Include raw nuts, avocado and healthy oils like olive and canola oil that are rich in vitamin E which reduces wrinkles and keeps the skin looking young
- Have Salmon that is rich in omega-3 for a healthier and radiant skin
- Drink more water to keep your skin hydrated and healthy