Call Now Button
Challenge#22 I Will Eat healthy at an open buffet
Tips to eat healthy at an open buffet
- Don’t Go Hungry: If you skipped breakfast and lunch to save up for an open buffet dinner you will end up eating too much
- Position yourself so your back is to the food.
- Sit somewhere far from the buffet
- Look over the entire buffet before choosing your food
- Choose only 1 high fat, high calorie favorite
- Keep beverages to a minimum, have one glass of soda or alcoholic beverages and drink water the rest of the time.
- Include dessert wisely, always try to share it with your friends